Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sisters

Before bringing Savannah Kate home I worried how Belle was going to react because she had been our baby for the past 3 years.  She had been what made us a family and has brought us so much happiness.  I wondered if she was going to be jealous or would she love her likes she loves us?  Those of you that know Belle well will not be surprised how happy she was to meet her sister, given that she's pretty much always happy and has never met a stranger. 

Whenever Savannah Kate is crying Belle always runs over to her and gives her kisses, usually a lick on her feet or her head.  Belle is always sitting pretty close by and watching over her.  She sleeps on my side of the bed and I think it's so that she can be closer to the pack 'n play and she doesn't seem to be bothered by the lack of sleep during the night.  Both girls get plenty of naps in during the day :)  We've also noticed that Savannah Kate likes to watch Belle especially when she's in her bouncy seat.  I can't wait to see them grow up together.

I wanted to post a few pictures of some of their sweet moments together.  



No comments:

Post a Comment