Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sleeping in the crib

The night before leaving for our Christmas break we decided to let Savannah Kate sleep in her room in her crib for the first time.  It was really strange for me not to have her right next to me that night.  She had been sleeping in her pack-n-play next to my side of the bed ever since we brought her home from the hospital.  I got up to check on her a couple of times, but she slept great.  I think she loves her crib.  Ever since then she has slept in her crib every night and is sleeping great.  At 9 weeks she was sleeping 8 hours and then within a few weeks she was at 10 hours most nights which has been so nice!  It had been so long since I'd slept a full night.

Here's some pictures I took of her first night in the crib.


No comments:

Post a Comment