Sunday, July 8, 2012

21 months

Weight: 22 pounds 2 ounces
Height: 31 1/4 inches
Diapers: Size 4
Clothes: 18 months
Sleep: 12 hours at night and 1 long nap during the day
Current loves: climbing on everything, putting her face under the water during bath time and posing with "scary face" - see the second picture below
Dislikes: when I stop blowing bubbles for her, helping her brush her teeth and not getting to use my fork when she tries to steal it
"scary face"
 SK loved the matching outfits!
Fun celebrating Trae and Melissa's wedding.  SK and Mia danced all night!
4 Hart generations on the ranger
SK and Pappaw
Another fun horse ride for SK.  She loves to ride!  Luckily she wasn't riding with me when my horse decided to lay down, very scary!
Scary face on the swing
Eating her toes for lunch
The only way we can play in the backyard lately
Just trying on my hula outfit that Pappaw brought me from Kauai

First 4th of July parade was a success!  SK was amazed by all the floats and waved to every single one that went by.  She got very excited when she saw the horses.  Very fun day :)
Happy 4th!



No comments:

Post a Comment