Friday, November 19, 2010

All Smiles

Savannah Kate has really started focusing on my face when I talk to her.  She loves the baby talk!  And I love it when I get a smile.  I've seen her smile before, but it was always while she was asleep or at times when I wasn't trying to get her to smile. Now she will smile at me while I'm talking to her and tickling her. She really knows how to melt my heart, what a blessing.

Another reason to smile - Savannah Kate slept for a straight 6 hours last night! She woke up to eat then slept for another 3 hours. Maybe she's starting to get her nights and days figured out :)



 Here's the first smile I was able to capture on camera:

For some reason I always get the most smiles from her when she's on the changing table, I guess she enjoys getting a fresh diaper

No comments:

Post a Comment